Thursday, February 25, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge

Hey everyone. I hope you are having a great Thursday. Our order should be coming in today so I'm having a fantastic day. HEHE. Deliveries await. Here is a card I threw together for the challenge over at Peachy Keen
I hope you all like it. Also if you haven't already check out my blog candy. I just got a big shot so I'm going to be posting lots of stuff with it soon, keep your eyes out. WOOHOO





Here's a list of What was used:
Punches-sizzix girl die hair die and summer clothes die, big shot
ink-green galore, certainly celery, chocolate chip, and basic black
embellishments- green bling for the flower centers
stamps- the grass (both sizes) and the smiling face from the pk-243 potted happy flower set
extras-cuttlebug dots embossing folder for the shirt
paper-Su and random pattern paper from the scraps pile

Have a great day yall.
Hugs,
Raven

9 comments:

  1. She's a cutie! I just love her Swiss Dot shirt.. I think I may have a touch of ELLAS mmyself..Anything Will Be Scrapped if Left Unattended..lol Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Miss Raven!! Your card is simply ADORABLE! I am loving that sentiment, I tell it to my boys ALL the time because it is sooo true!!! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    hugs to you,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, Raven! I especially love the grass and flowers...oh, and the little girl...yes, and the DP! I love it all!
    I just got a Big Shot, too, and I LOVE it!! SO fun! I know you'll love all of the wonderful things you can do with it.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! Love the way you did her pink clothes! Thanks for joining the challenge at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ravin, thanks for the nice comment on my blog. there is a lot of talent
    out there and I am still learning.

    she's a cutie in the flowers!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH how CUTE!!! Super cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS!

    good luck

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Raven! What a cute card you made! I love her all decked out in PINK! Thanks so much for your darling entry to Peachy Keen Stamps! :)Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. If this is what you do when you 'throw one together', imagine one you took yout time over!! Whoo hoo!
    This is simply adorable with her dotty top and flower in her hair.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie!! I love it, and I especially love the bling on the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete