Saturday, February 27, 2010

Scrap The Art Challenge #2

This is for Challenge #2 over at Scrap The Art Laura came up with a wonderful piece of inspiration for us and I used the colors because they were so lively. I love Mo's images as well. She has some super cute stuff. Hope everyone is having a great day.
Hugs,
Raven



Here's a list of What was used:
Punches- corner rounder punch su
ink- basic black
embellishments-dimensionals
stamps- the sentiment and the digi from http://digitalpenciltoo.com/
extras- none
paper- random from the scraps pile
color medium- copics

And this is a little extra something that I put together for the challenge because I liked the color combo so much.
Here's a list of What was used:
Punches- 1/2 circle, Heart to heart
ink- basic black (which seems to be my current fav.)
embellishments- old olive ribbon
stamps- big winner from Game Night stamp set from SU
extras-n/a
paper-tempting turquoise, real red, yo yo yellow, whisper white, close to cocoa
color medium-n/a

3 comments:

  1. Of course I love the scrapin picture because of the beautiful people in it. You and Ryan just look adorable and it makes me think that before we know it our kids will be as big as we are. Ahhh so sad and happy 2. The card is awesome. I'm so glad you found scrapin/card makin one because you are so awesome at it and 2 because you helped me to find it. I love you, Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww :) your card is at least as cute as the scrapbooking page. those little hearts look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely x your cards are so varied Raven x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete