Monday, July 26, 2010

Nuts 4 you!

Hey everyone! I sure hope you all are doing wonderful. Bitten by the bug and Fantabulous Cricut both have some pretty cool challenges going on and since I didn't have anything going on this week I decided to give them a go. (together) Please click on their links down below to play along I love seeing what everyone comes up with. :) I'm really trying to create more masculine cards because that's an issue for me so here is my take.

Arent those brads cute!

Here's a list of What was used:
Cricut-Create a Critter Cartridge
Ink- basic black from stampin up
Embellishments- leaf brads from an assortment pack I bought a looong time ago lol.
stamps- Peachy keen Faces for create a critter,
Extras- white gel pen from Peachy Keen Stamps
Paper- DCWV pattern paper and stampin up cardstock
Adhesive- tombow, sticky strips and dimensionals
Color medium- red copic for the mouth (r27) which is the same color I am giving away in my blog candy found here.

Challenges-
Fantabulous Cricut
Bitten By The Bug

17 comments:

  1. Is he wearing a little neck tie? So adorable. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.
    -Angi-

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutley ADORABLE!! LOVE this little guy!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB! :) And I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little critter!

    Thanks for being "Fantabulous!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cokie he is wearing a neck tie! HEHE.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute! I love the face and mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! I am loving the tie! TFS!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I love this little guy and I really love those brads. I'm a brads nuts, I have tons and then forget to use them. These are perfect. What a great card. Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, I love the stitching on the little critter. Thanks for playing with us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. Love those leaf brads and the perfect fall colors. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is so cute! Great job! Thanks for playing at FCCB! Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, hello, cute little squirrel in your cute little tie!! LOL! This is just adorable!! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Raven, this card is so cute. I love the colors. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet! I love your doodling! Great leaves too!
    Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute, those brads are adorable, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute, those brads are adorable, perfect!

    ReplyDelete