Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Candy CORN!!!!

Hi everyone! How are you all?!? I am having a really good week. My baby girl and I have been hard at work organizing our scrap room. I've realized we could probably get so much more done with our space organized. Let's see how that comes together.

Here is my card for the challenge at Cricut Cardz Challenge. Mary is amazing and she puts together such great challenges, so go and take a peek. Also here is the video I used to make my S fold card S Fold Valentine. I think I'm lovin' the S fold! I may  have to do them more often.




Here's a list of What was used:
Cricut- George and basic Shapes for the circles, Mini Monsters for the candy corn sweetie
Ink-basic black from Stampin Up
Embellishments-Bling from Michael's. I just ordered an i-rock! Does anyone else have one? What do you think of it?
Stamps-Peachy keen Cutie Pie Faces, and Nikkity Knack Cat Gang (For the spider and the inside, which says have a peachy keen Halloween)
Extras-Glitter in black and gold from Martha Stewart for her shoes and her hair, White gel pen from PKS
Paper-Stampin Up and random pattern paper
Adhesive- atg
Color medium-I used two different shades of pink pastels from Stampin Up. The lighter one was for her skin. The darker one was for her cheeks.

P.S. I will be having a challenge for the entire month of October for GREAT prizes by my favorite stamp company...HINT HINT PKS and more!!!!! SO look out for that.

21 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Love that candy corn. It makes me hungry. I just got an irock too. I have used it once, and it did great after I realized it needed 3 AA batteries, instead of 2. LOL. Do you know of a place to get the gems cheap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raven--I just love candy corn and your little depiction on your card is too, too cute. Love the face you put on him. Fantastic creation for our challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute Raven!! Great card for our challenge this week...love the faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Raven, This card is just darling!1 Love the peachy keen faces!! Awesome job!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card I love the cute candy corn with the Cute PK stamp:)I love my I-rock works pretty fast and the bling stays on. I try to use it as much as I can. Raven you're going to love it.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. How super cute!!!! She's such a cute little candy corn!!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable, love the cute face on the corn, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love this!! Very cute and colourful!! GREAT card!!

    Tori xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love how cute and fun this is! I am eating candy corns right now! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow she is a doll what a great card :)Anyone would love to get this beauty in the mail that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cuute halloween card! those pk faces are the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on this challenge, such a cute little candy corn girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for supporting. I love this card! You are so creative! Cant wait to see more 80)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Raven your art is amazing ! This card is so cute !
    Thanks for visit my blog,
    Have a great Friday,
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your 'Candy Corn Sweetie' is just TOO CUTE. Love how you put this together. TFS!!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too CUTE! I adore the cute face!
    Great job on this weeks challenge! :o)
    Theresa (DT#2)

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh no it look like the spider, ghost, and pumpkins are after the candy corn! This is a very cute card! Somebody help the candy corn! lol Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete