Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness

Hey everyone! If you've arrived here from Abby's blog Welcome. If you've been here before HI! Lol I hope everyone is having a great week. If you didn't come here from Abby's blog you may want to head over there because she is linking to some awesome project for BCA.
Here is the card that I made for Breast Cancer Awareness this month.

Here's a list of What was used:
Cricut- Stand And Salute
Ink- Basic Black for the xoxo and face
Embellishments- Ribbon, bling
Stamps-xoxo from tpc stamp set, and the faces are peachy keen retro paper doll faces (I love those things)
Paper-random paper for the pattern paper and pretty in pink from stampin up for the ribbon
Tools- I-Rock(which I am lovin', I may have to do a giveaway for one of these soon hint hint) and my ATG

P.S. There is still time to enter my current challenge Here

3 comments: