Monday, December 6, 2010

Winner Winner come and get 'er!

Okay Y'all we have a winner from the GRAND OPENING BLOG HOP WITH FIF!!!! And the winner is............




Okay I read through EVERY SINGLE COMMENT allllll 114 of them. Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments and for hoping with us. It was so fun to read through all of wonderful comments and a LOT of you really did make me laugh. So I appreciated that!!!






Random.org decided our winner would be.....







Liset said...
Love the cards, I love how you just put the first one together. I also love the PKS snow pen the tree came out so cute. Sorry nothing funny here lol I have had 3 kiddos with the flu since sunday and now me but I did not want to miss this hop so here I am. (sniffle, sniffle)
TFS,
Liset

December 3, 2010 9:35 AM



Should I tell her what she WON?????Nah maybe she will just be surprised when her package comes in!!! MUAHHHA



Kidding kidding I'm not cruel. I will be sending Liset a...SNOW PEN from pks!!! Congrats Liset you have 7 days to contact me with your addy!!


Also I thought I would throw in a SUPER quick Christmas card that I made.

Here's a list of What was used:
Cricut- Home Accents
Ink- Basic black, White and black pigment ink
Embellishments- bling from Imaginisce
Stamps- Tis the Season From Pink By Design's Simply Everything Set
Tools- I-rock
Paper- K & Company
Adhesive-ATG


That's all she wrote I hope you all like it. It was super easy and really a great quick card!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Congrats to the winner (I'm jealous)!!! :) Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty, I love the snowflake against the kraft background!

    ReplyDelete