Thursday, March 24, 2011

McMahon Five Design

Hey y'all! I'm going to double post today I hope you don't mind. Here is one page to an art journal I'm making! I LOVE mixed media I cant even tell you how much I love this style and I was always afraid of it until I took that jump and realized I've been doing this since Kindergarten maybe even sooner. So without further ado my project for the McMahon Five Design team.


Here's a list of What was used:

Ink- Chocolate chip from stampin up and basic black also from stampin up
Embellishments- Hot Pink Mini Flowers and Dusty Pink Mini Flowers along with
Far Away digi from McMahon Five Design, Vintage Wallpaper From Market Street, Blast Off from Market Street
Stamps- The AMAZING
Tools- Corner rounder punch
Paper- Prima Annalee Paper Pad
Adhesive- mod podge
Color medium- Tons of acrylic paint

ALL of my dt sisters are so amazing please go on over and see what they have created for you this week.



Amy
Bonnie
Carolyn
Christine
Diane
Judy
Kristine
Lorie
Michelle
Raven
Shelly
Sue
Thanks again for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. This is so creative! love your hand written poem/song lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you've got me singing that song to my two year old right now and he's looking at mommy like I'm nuts! lol (I'll admit, I've got NO singing talent)
    Oh yeah, and my stamps arrived today!! Woo Hoo!! :) I already used one! Can't wait to get the little one to bed so I can go make something else with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- great project- love the colors and the pretty flowers and pearls. Such a great idea to include a handwritten thoughtful poem too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful journal page Raven! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of all the stuff you create these are my favorite
    xoxooxox

    ReplyDelete