Monday, March 28, 2011

Scrapbookaholic By Abby Challenge #2 Anything Spring!

Today is another awesome Challenge over at Scrapbookaholic by Abby! I love this girl by they way she is so uber sweet. Okay so here are the deets for this challenge.

Here are the details for this challenge:

*** Link your ORIGINAL post with project up to Inklinks
*** Mention that your project is for Scrapbookaholic By Abby Challenge #2
*** Deadline for this challenge will be midnight April 9th PST
 *** Project of your choice and make sure it has something Spring related!
*** And most importantly, HAVE FUN!!
And now...Here is my projji
Isn't she such a cutie!!!!! I love her sorry that was totally a rhetorical question lol. But I think shes super cute. I made this for one of my best bloggie friends and I'll be sending it to her this week. I hope she loves it!

Here's a list of What was used:
Cricut- Simply Charmed
Ink- Basic black from stampin up, versa mark from stampin up
Embellishments- That fabulous ribbon is from the Really Reasonable Ribbon club! LOVES
Stamps- Chirp chirp is from Animated Greetings (Pink By Design) That cutie pie little face is PK-461 Happy Lashes 1-1/8" Stamps (Peachy Keen Stamps)

Tools- Scallop border punch (Stampin Up), White Gelly Roll Pen Medium Point
 (Peachy Keen Stamps)
Paper- All the paper is Stampin up
Adhesive- atg and I don't remember how I adhered the ribbon

Thanks everyone so much for stopping by please don't forget to join in our challenge this week.

Scrapbookaholic by Abby


19 comments:

  1. Did you stamp the music notes in the background? They remind me of a hero arts stamp but I don't see amy reference to a stamp for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this chick!!!

    You always do such a FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too chicky for words
    love it HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chirp, chirp with the music background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. I love it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!!!! And, I left an award for you on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I will be adding simply charmed to my list. You sold with with that darling chick. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The chickie is adorable! I love that music note background! Good Luck with the challenge! I'm heading over to check it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cute little card!! I love that chicky! TFS

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute little chick! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love that little chick!! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. VERY CUTE!! Love your card!

    TOri xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute chickie! She will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a cute card! And I love how well the colors go together. The little birdie is so cute!! wonderful as always Raven!

    ReplyDelete