Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ScrapbookaholicbyAbby DT DAY

So sorry yall! This was suppose to auto post yesterday!!!! Errrrrr

Today is the first dt day over at ScrapbookaholicbyAbby! Did I tell you all how awesome Abby is to allow me the opportunity to be a part of her Design Team!!! I am so excited and the amount of talent on the team is just amazing!!! Okay this week we were to pick an odd holiday and make a project for it. This month there are a ton but the one I chose is honor is

Music in Our Schools Month
Here's What was used:
Big Shot and flower layer #1 die
Embellishments-black tulle, half white pearl from Stampin Up
Please go over and see what my other DT sisters did this week. Scrapbookaholicbyabby

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty FLowers!! love them heaps!

    Tori :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I have been stalking your blog once I saw it over at Abby's so I could see how you did it. Soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness raven! how many DT's are you on! I want some of your energy! please!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute Raven! I love the coordination of paper and material.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job, Raven!!! You always amaze me with your talent!! I love your style!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT raven!!!! I bet that looks amazing on a girlies head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your flower... great details.
    It's my pleasure to work with you as a DT at S by Abby !
    Have a great Day ;-)
    Maria Elena.-
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete