Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tacky Tuesday

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday! Today is another Tacky Tuesday with my Tacky sisters Ruthie, Theresa and Janie! I love these girls. They are always cracking me up. So this time around our FABULOUS DT coordinator set out for us to use the

Bunny from page 27 using the Birthday Bash cartridge.

If you don't have this cart you can use a bunny from any cart as long as you use hop somewhere in your project.

Here is what I ended up making...

It's a birthday cupcake!
Isn't that bunny uber cute. I tried to make this as tacky as possible and I think i did a pretty good job if I do say so myself. Please come on over and play along with us this month on facebook. I know I personally love looking at all the entries. Please go check out my dt sisters blogs too!!!

Here's a list of What was used:
Cricut- Birthday bask for the cupcake tag as well as the bunny
Ink- basic black from stampin up, purple and pink from stampin up too
Embellishments- pink and purple ribbon ( I am lovin my new ribbon storage system, I can find all of my stuff so much easier now) You can find that post here!
Stamps- Medium critter faces from Peachy Keen Stamps
Paper- It is all stampin up except the design paper it is just from my stash
Adhesive- atg, dimensionals and tombow
Color medium- lipstick red copic

Thank you all so much for stopping by I hope you are having a fabulous day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Raven, this tag is adorable! I love love love the background paper. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love that you made her purple! :)
    Also, I got your email, no worries mama! Enjoy your vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete