Thursday, April 7, 2011

PSA Essentials

Hey y'all! Two posts in one day. Oops lol Okay so I wanted to share a little PSA Essentials project that I made for today.

I also tried a little somethin somethin new with my camera! Just playing around.
 
Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Basic Black (Stampin Up), Walnut Stain (Tim Holtz)
Embellishments- twine (hobby lobby)
Stamps- Smirk™ Kiss Me Now Stamp Die Design Set
Tools- fancy label punch (stampin up) corner rounder punch (stampin up)
Paper- All of the paper is from my stash so I dont know exactly the brand.
Adhesive- ATG
Color medium- I used a white gel pen to color those cute little dresses.

Please don't forget we have the The Queen's Royal Court hop going on all week. You can find the original post Here


The Queen's talented designer's have one
awesome week for you showcasing
PSA Essentials and we have an AMAZING...
Grand Prize pack for one lucky follower ...
 valued at $125.00.

We have several chances for you to
be eligible to win...

{Post "The Queen's Royal Court Sent Me"}
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!!

5 comments: