Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer time and the livin's easy!

Lol yeah I totally thought that title was fitting for today's project! Okay first "THANKS MOM" for giving my girls some time apart. Apparently that was the ticket! They are currently playing Barbies TOGETHER peacefully. Schweet!
Okay so remember a while ago I was talking about scrapbooking our entire past 2 Disney trips. Well I have been doing that like a mad woman!!! I'm saving them so I will post just a few a week but here is one I really have been wanting to share BADLY because I love it so very much. I'm going to enter this layout into the challenge over at Peachy Keen and Amanda's Crafts and More this week as well! I LOVE their challenges!!!! Just Sayin'
You can click on the picture to enlarge it!
In case you are wondering YES we did take a playpen to the Beach.
And I didn't regret it for one second lol.
 Here is a close up of my BOYS being silly in the sand.
One is a girl and the other a mermaid I mean merman sorry lol.
Here's a list of What was used:Ecraft- Beach Bears Vol. 2 (From Myscrapchick.com)
Ink- Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake (Stampin up)
Tea Dye (Tim Holtz)
Embellishments- Fun and vacation are both from a sticker pack
(trying to use up my stash)
Stamps-
PK-757 Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Assortment and PK-756 Critter Faces SET A Extra Large
Paper- Most of the paper is from a DCWV paper pack.
The rest is just from my stash.
Adhesive- Atg and dimensionals
Oh I just LOVE it.
I hope you all do too. Hope everyone is having a fabulous day. ;)
Thank you so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Raven, your layout is absolutely adorable !!! I love all your little bears and their cute little faces... You should totally enter your page in my Getting Scrappy Challenge.. I have a set of My Creative Time stamps up for grabs.. Here's the link if your interested:
    http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/05/getting-scrappy-challenge-9.html#comments

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raven!

    I love it! Fabulous job my friend! Thanks for playing along with us at the PKS LFIF challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page! Raven you always make the cutest things! :) Thanks for playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Raven, this spread is SUPER CUTE!! LOVE those beach bears on there! And your pics are the cutest *Ü* Love it!

    ReplyDelete