Friday, June 3, 2011

Bombshell Stamps

Hey everyone! How is your Friday going???? I'm having a really great day. The kids and I went to the zoo with my Ma yesterday and we had A BLAST. Then we hit up our local thrift store on the way home and we found a brand new U-Build Battleship game. AWESOMENESS. Yeah so we have played almost 7 full battleship games. NICE.

Anyway...I also got some stuff for my craft room and I wanted to share...

 Isn't it fabulous! Totally not my idea I was inspired by
this craft room---> Andrea Singarella that I snagged her lamp idea! LOVE!!!!
The sewing pattern is just an old vintage pattern and then it is wrapped with ribbon. Nothing is glued or in place so if I change my mind about it or it starts to melt lol I can just take the ribbon off. But I don't have this lamp on often its mostly just for decoration.

Did you see that Bombshell project in the corner yeah so I've been stamping these little cuties like crazy and they are having an animal print challenge going on so I thought um YES!!!! Here it is... 
 I love it. I stamped her onto a piece of cereal board (This was the first time I stamped her I was just playing around at first, didn't think it would turn into anything) And then I feel in love so I stamped the image again onto a piece of animal print pattern paper. Cut out the shoe and put the two together. I also challenged myself to use materials I hadn't used in a while. So the animal print paper, the Spectracolor colored pencils (to color her in), the button on her shoe, and the glitter glue from g studio on her top. Totally just noticed I forgot to color another piece of the shoe oh well. I'm okay with it lol.
Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Pigment Ink Pad
Embellishments- button from my stash, G studio glitter glue, homemade glimmer mist
Stamps- Girls Ruin stamp set (I'm a little addicted to these stamps right now!!!!)
Tools- corner rounder punch
Paper- DCWV pattern paper, cereal board
Adhesive- pop dots and atg

Head on over to the forum HERE and play along with us!!!! I'm starting to get the hang of the forum! WOOT WOOT! lol

2 comments:

  1. That is so, so cute!! I need to get me some of these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby, I totally love this
    And thank you for the invit to the Zoo
    Water in my face and a shoe in the chest - I don't remember when I had that much fun.
    Love ya
    U NO who

    ReplyDelete