Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pink By Design

Hey everyone here is a project that I made using some Pink By Design stamps and some "stuff" found around the house.

Here is a video of what I did...


And here is the final result!



Cuteness right. I love this thing. The kids love this thing its a win win all over the place.

Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Basic Black, Brilliant Blue, Read Red (Stampin' Up!)
Stamps- Grow March Stamp of the Month, Summer Vacation
Tools- Box cutter
Paper- Paper from my stash and white cardstock
Adhesive- Atg and magnet tape

Thank you everyone so much for stopping by. I hope you are having a great Monday!!!!

4 comments:

  1. How cute!! Where did you find that magnetic
    tape? I looks like something that would be handy to have on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a cute idea! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to come back again and check this out! I love it so much!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete