Hey everyone! How are you? I hope everything is having as great a summer as I am and if you aren't I hope it gets better.
This entire week the designers from The Royal Queens Court have been showing you a new project created with the Cri-Kits pens. I am really enjoying these things! They are super cool.
Here is a video tutorial on what I did.
And here are my close up pics.
Here's a list of What was used:
Cricut- Spongebob Square pants Cricut Cartridge
Ink- I used the Cri-kits gel pens Reg. & Neon set
Tools- Copic Markers (y11-y13-y15;sponge), (e33,e35,e37;pants), (r29;tie), (c7, 100;shoes, eyelashes, pupil)
Paper- Sandylion Spongebob Faces
These 5 points below (entry options) were simply copied from a previous email...
1. Become a fan of CRI-Kits on Facebook. (worth ONE entry)
2. Visit the CRI-Kits website and comment (within YOUR blog post) what product(s) they liked. (worth ONE entry)
3. Post a link to YOUR tutorial/review from their personal facebook page or blog. (worth ONE entry)
4. Bring a friend to your KINGDOM :) as a new follower to your website/blog. (worth ONE entry)
5. Pre-Order the MAR-Kits products (fine and ultra-fine Sharpie holders) from our site (this is set to arrive in the next couple weeks) and receive TWO additional entries for the prize or grand prize.