Monday, July 25, 2011

Scrapbookaholic By Abby Design Team Day

Hey everyone!!! How you doin'? Okay me and Joey we go wayyy back just in case you didn't know. Eh I crack me up!

ANYWAYYYYY so today is another fabulous day over at Scrapbookaholic By Abby!!! Have I mentioned how much I love being on this DT. Abby is one of the sweetest people I have had the pleasure of meeting. No really she's awesome! Okay enough about Abby lol.
Sooooo... onto my projji this week. We were asked to make something that is summer related. My projji isn't a typical summer theme but it really does remind me of the summer. We have an awesome State Fair that we go to every year and the girls favorite ride is the merry go round. So here it is...
Um yeah I kind of love it! I'm totally partial but yeah!

Here's a list of What was used:
Ecraft- Yup I love this thing. A Svgcuts.com set called
Ink- Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Embellishments- Basic Grey half pearls
Stamps- Always Stand Tall is from Emma's Encouraging Quotes, the "eye" is from Peachy Keen Stamps (But I can't find it I think it may be retired?)
Tools- Stampin up ticket punch, Big Shot, Emma's Curly Label Die
Paper- All of the paper is from my stash. I have a really cool new way of storing it so I'm using it a ton more. :)
Adhesive- Atg

Thank you all so much for stopping by. Please come on over and play in the challenge with us this week!!!!

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!!! I love it :) It really is perfect for summer, but it's not something I would have thought of. What a super fun project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink tail and mane
    Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love that horse!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love pink and brown together so this definitely gets a thumbs up from me - great card :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW RAVEN, your card is FANTASTIC!!!!!! You did an GREAT job my sweet friend & thank you for sharing!
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. I love svgcuts.com! They have fantastic sets. I don't have this one but after seeing your card I may have to go pick it up.

    TFS!

    Happy Card Encouragement Factory

    ReplyDelete