Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Scrapalicious USA

Hey everyone. Its another day of featuring some amazing paper for you. Okay I have to be honest and let you all know a little secret about me...

I'm a paper hoarder! Yup if its pretty then I don't want to use it. Yeah I have no idea its a problem. So let me show you what I did, I used the cover page. You know the one that shows you a preview of all of the beautiful pages inside. YUP!!! It's an issue. lol

Here is a bookmark using Teresa Collins amazing paper!!!

Here's a list of What was used:
Ecraft- For the white front shape
Ink- Basic Black
Embellishments- 002270 I-Rock Glam Rocks - Pearl, 002260 I-Rock Tool
Stamps- Shelley Bean Stamps (LOVE BTW)
Thank you all so much for stopping by and please don't forget to enter in the challenge this month!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Raven, this is dramatic in the black and white - love the pearl detail!
    BLessings
    MAxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that turned out really nice - love the vintage feel of it

    ReplyDelete