Friday, September 30, 2011

Crafty Sprouts~Simply Betty red, black and green

Hey Crafty Sprouts lol. Kidding kidding I just thought that would be a cute intro. Okay so today I am sharing with you all a little project I made for our Fabulous Crafty Sprout Design team day! I love this team to the enth degree all of the girls are so very talented too. Super fun.

Okay okay enough of that here we go. This week I had the honor of not only working with some Crafty Sprout stamps but also some Simply Betty Stamps what?!?!? Yeah love these.

Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Basic Black
Embellishments- Twine from TwistedSugarTwine.com
Stamps- Simply Betty So cute right?!?!?!
Tools- Big Shot, Spellbinder dies circle and pointed circle.
Adhesive- ATG and dimensionals

7 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love the image and your coloring! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Raven!! I am always amazed every week when I see your projects!! Keep up the great work girly!!

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she is fabulous. Your coloring is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome!!! I love how sassy she is and the stamp goes great with it!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, I need to get this stamp she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a devilish card! Awesome job Raven!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! Love the hair tones! Thank you for sharing Raven!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete