Saturday, December 31, 2011

Monkeys galore

Hey yall! How are you on this beautiful Saturday??? Are you ready for New Years? Oh yeah I am soo ready!

Okay so this is not holiday related at all! I don't like monkeys per say and I have no idea why I think he is so cute. I think its the multi-colored ensemble.

Anyway, my niece turned 8 this week and so we had a little get together for her. It was good times and really great food!

Anyway, my girlies decided we would make her a monkey card because she LOVES monkeys. So here it is...


This was it pre-twine. I don't know if that's a word but if it isn't I think it should be. I took a picture and noticed it really needed something. We were in a hurry and so I thought twine:tail.

Needless to say it looks much better with twine on the tail lol ;)


 And this is a close up of the little cutie patotie monkey. This is a lettering delights cut file. I LOVE them!!! She wasnt complete without a Peachy Keen Face.


I hope you all have a very
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your neice! Cute card! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute cute love the pks face and you were right on Bout the twine.

    ReplyDelete