Tuesday, December 13, 2011

U.N.I.T.Y

You guys remember that song? Everything makes me think of a song I swear my head is wired to music! I hear Unity Stamps and I start singing U N I T Y that's a unity lol. Anywayyyyy... Unity has two challenges going on right now one is a sketch...


And the other one is


Well lucky for me you can combine challenges lol So that is exactly what I did, wanna see???
 I had to take a close up of the snow because UM I love this stuff.

Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments- Snow Writer, Tulip fabric glitter
Stamps- Take Your Time {KOM Nove 2011} (The houses) and All Seasons {KOM Sept 11}
Tools- I used a paper trimmer lol. ;) (THAT'S FOR YOU FRIEND!!!!)
Paper- Stampin up Cherry Cobler
Adhesive- 3L adhesive and atg

Also, I just posted a quick and easy video I thought I'd share. :)


I really love this card and if I didn't have a thing about all of my Christmas card recipients having a COMPLETELY different card then I would mass produce this one! Just sayin'! LOL It's a curse I tell ya. Okay y'all have a great day and thanks again for stoppin by!!!!

2 comments: