Monday, January 9, 2012

Crafty Sprouts

Hey everyone! This week we are doing a flashback with Crafty Sprouts. We are showing a project creating something that was previously released.

I decided to use text talk because it is uber cute. I have two projects to show y'all using this stamp set.

I also want to say how very much I have loved being a Crafty Sprouts designer!!! Erika is fabulous and all of the girls are so amazing and talented too. This is my last post as a Crafty Sprouts designer so I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you to Erika and all the dt girls for always being so very amazing!

Without further ado...
I decided to make a bookmark for one of my girlies. ;)
 This is an older project that I made using the same Text Talk set! :)
Well I hope yall have enjoyed my projjis and that you're having a great week!!!

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

2 comments: