Friday, January 13, 2012

Peachy Keen Linking Party

Hey everyone! How are you? Oh goodness I am beyond excited for today we are having our first (for all the new designers) linking party.

How awesome is that!!! We want to see what YOU have created with some peachy Keen stamps!!!

So isn't the SOTM just fabulous? Yeah I totally agree. I was lovin the paper packs so much I had to buy those little gems too!!! They just coordinate so well together.

Okay so here are a few projects I made using the new AND FABULOUS SOTM.

I thought these little faces would be perfect for treats. I'm secretly hoping that Kathy makes an entire assortment with these faces. ;)
 Next up...I made a slider card. This was my first time making a slider card. I made a video but for some reason youtube and I aren't getting along and it hasn't uploaded yet. :( I'll keep trying)

Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments- ribbon from Stampin Up
Adhesive- Double sided tape to adhere the heart to the stick.
Color Medium- r20 for tongue, white signo gel pen for the eye.
See the inside slides out to reveal your image or sentiment.
Super love this type of card.

Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments- Basic Grey pink half pearls, Stickles (diamond), satin ribbon
Tools- Crop-a-dile, ticket punch (Stampin' Up!)
Adhesive- dimensionals, atg
Color Medium- Copics

Enjoy~ Don't forget to play along with us this week ♥ HERE

15 comments:

  1. Love the papers on the slider card. I can't wait to see your video. Very clever treat holders too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute chickie ♥ so sweet!

    scrappinwithmybug

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful, Raven! They turned out adorable! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. I hope she does make a series of those cute faces. The lollipop treats are adorable!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I just LOVE those cute candy cups!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so so cute! Love them both. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent projects! those little treat cups are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry it took me so long to get here Raven. I got most of them this morning and then my day went crazy! I just love your little treat holders to pieces! They are absolutely perfect in every way! And I think that card is absolutely precious. You colored her up so sweetly! I need to learn how to do one of those slider cards! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both awesome!! My kids would love to have something like that for Valentine's day......you have me thinking now......I usually think of those kind of things the day before. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am crazy about that treat idea!! Super cute card!! I love your projects!! I love your pastel patterned papers!! So cute!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH Raven!! You have outdone yourself! I love love love LOVE both of your projects! They are both done up in true Raven style! Thank you for always doing Peachy Keen proud! We are indeed lucky to have you on our team! Love and Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Raven, both of your projects are amazing!!! Your face on your hearts are adorable and I just love you slider card (I really need to give one of these a try)..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE both projects Raven!!! You are AMAZING!!! What creative ideas!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete