Thursday, January 19, 2012

~Valentine's Treat~

Hey everyone! How are you all today? While I'm writing this post I have my niece here and its just the two of us. I have really forgotten how awesome it is to have babies around! She is so silly and fun. While I was thinking of her (she's sleeping) I thought I had better get some Valentines treats whipped up right away before it February 15th and I'm kicking myself for not making anything this year.

Without further ado here it is...

Isn't it cutie pie?!?!? Yeah I'm partial. I love the new Valentines Treats set so I just had to use it on here. I also am IN LOVE with the wands so I filled them up with tootsie rolls. :) Everything was cut out using my eCraft and the Fundamentals 1 SD card.

Thanks yall so much for stopping by I hope you enjoyed seeing them as much as I enjoyed making them :)


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute and fun Valentine's Day treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Valentine treat!! I just love it :0)

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete