Friday, February 17, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamp LOVE

I simply adore my Peachies! Did I tell you all? lol Yeah I love love love my peachies. 


I'm excited to share this project with you today. 
I ended up making a cutie pie little card using the AMAZING February SOTM.


 I found this incredibly cute free svg file online, found HERE and I knew I had to peachify his cutie pie little face. So I used the February SOTM. I also stamped the barrel and lucky lucky lucky from the same set. On his cutie pie cheeks I added some white freckles. All of the paper and the embellishments used are from the Peachy Picks kit! I simply LOVE these kits. 


Here is a peek inside the card...

Oh and there in the background you can see my favorite banner from last year. It's a Peachy banner of course, you can find the post on that one HERE.

Thanks everyone for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful day. 

9 comments:

  1. Adorable Raven!!! I just LOVE it!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the face.

    Tami
    scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO ADORABLE!!!! Your card really turned out TERRIFIC! I also just love that banner you made last year. It is ADORABLE! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute Raven!! I love it!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I found your blog while looking for scrap book creators and I thought you have lots of fun ideas. I have added your banner to my new blog and hope that you can come be a follower while I am building a folowing, Buzzin B Scrapbookers
    Thanks so much, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! TFS
    Have a great wknd!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card Raven, Thanks for visiting and following my blog, I am following you too now.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this OF COURSE super cute chickie !!!

    ReplyDelete