Monday, March 5, 2012

Joseph's Image

Hey y'all! How are you on this fabulous Monday? I am having a great day super dooper productive from the standpoint of a mom. We are on an organization kick right now and I hope it lasts for EVER!!!! lol 

Anyway, that's not why you come here do ya? So let me share a project I made last night and I just now shot a pic of it. ;)

 My amazing friend Haidee has a super dooper talented son, actually she has two of them lol. But Joseph does some AMAZING drawings and this here gal is one of them. Isn't it fabulous!
You can see more over on Haidee's blog HERE! ;)

Here's a list of What was used:
Embellishments- Prima flowers (tryin' to use up my stash)
Stamps- I think this one is called Haidee?, The awesome sentiment says, "Love at first sight" I thought it was cute because she is so original. When I met my husband I was wearing pajamas at work. Yup that's how I roll! lol. ;) Anyway the sentiment is from my good friend Abby's stamp line Dilo En Espanol.
Tools- Spellbinders, big shot, star embossing folder, notebook punch
Paper- random paper from my stash
Adhesive- ATG and 3L dimensionals
Color Medium- Copics~e13, e33, e000, e00, r35, r37, b00, b02, c3, c5, c7

Okie dokie! Thanks yall so much for stopping by ;)

4 comments:

  1. Omgosh, Raven you totally RoCkEd it!!!! you are so talented. thanks for sharing!!!! You are truely creative!!!!! BIG {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Haidee's son is very talented.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete