VIP Newsletter

Monday, May 28, 2012

Paper Piecing By Nikki

Hey everyone!!!!

I'm back one more time for the day! Sooooo you ever go to the dollar tree and just walk around? Well I had to kill some time the other day and that's exactly what I did. What I didn't expect was to find some really cute shirts for my girls. I figure they can use them as pajamas but we had to dress them up a little bit first.

Insert cute Paper Piecing by Nikki file called John 13 Love one Another pattern. So, with the Silhouette designers edition software I printed this little cutie out and then cut it. Here is the finished product...


I was inspired to make these from KimberlyRae's project HERE.

I have to say I think I have the best model in the whole wide world but she wouldn't stay still and she kept playing around so this is the best picture I could get lol. Thanks everyone for stopping by. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Great shirt, and your model looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. That thinking pose is adorable, Raven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I really need to try the images to fabric.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Raven! Turned out DI awesome... Happy to have inspired you, too:)
    Hugs and Blessings,
    KimberlyRae

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to see a video on this :-) please

    ReplyDelete