Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Peachy Keen Decorations

Oh I am so excited about doing home decor stuff. I found this amazing cut file over at the Silhouette store and i knew what I wanted to make today!!!! ;) It's called 5x7 shadow box by Lori Whitlock.

So when I put this together I knew it needed a Peachy Face on it somewhere. My favorite Peachy Keen stamp set right now is the Happy Go Lucky Assortment Set. It is so amazing and I just love love love it. Dogs are so cute aren't they?

 So these are my dogs! My roll dogs lol. This is suppose to be a bear but...I made it a dog lol. That's how I roll. ;)

Here's a list of What was used:
Silhouette Cameo- 5x7 shadow box by Lori Whitlock, Paper Piecing By Nikki File Key to my Heart Set
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps- Happy Go Lucky Assortment Set
Tools- Heart to Heart punch
Paper- Random paper from my paper stash
Adhesive- Sticky Tape, Liquid adhesive

4 comments: