Thursday, July 26, 2012

Peachy Challenge 28 : Anything Goes!

Hey Peachy Heads! I'm kinda over the top excited about the August releases! You ALL are going to love them!!!! I swear every month they get better and better. And just think the year is almost over :( totally sad for the current design team but that means...there will be opportunities for all those who have ever wanted to be a part of the Peachy Family to try out soon!!!! I cannot tell you all how AMAZING this Peachy family is. I will always cherish this time I've been given with them!

With that being said...there is a new challenge this week!

Anything Goes! Who doesn't love that!!! I decided I wanted to go back and play with the gnome releases. They might just be my favorite ever. I don't even know why I don't have an obsession with gnomes or anything I just think they were constructed so creatively! Without further ado...

Here is my project for today!

 I am always saying this, "Bloom where you are planted." It is such a beautiful way to look at life! LOVE IT!!!
This project has a LOT of dimensionals and I mean a lot! I ended up using both the PK-564 Teamwork! stamp set as well as the PK-563 Garden Wheelies set!

Thank you all so much for stopping by I hope you have a beautiful weekend!!! Please come on over and play along with us this week at The Peachy Keen Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Raven this is just the cutest! Love the layered image and the fun layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Love the colors.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layers on your card. I am glad I came be to see the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors, and the flowers are just adorable:)Thanks for the inspiration.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete