Monday, July 23, 2012

ppbNikki School TIMEEEEE!!!!

HOWdyyyyy!!!!

Okay before I get into my spiel for today I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best sister EVER, to my best FRIEND, and my lifetime CONFIDANT!!!!!!! LOVE you sis and thanks for being older and sometimes (;) hehe) wiser than me!!!! I LOVE YOU!!

Hey yall! How are you guys? I'm pretty unexcited about school starting back up!!!! I adore my kids being home! I don't want them to go. BUT we have the best teachers at our school so the kiddos wanted me to make their soon to be teachers something for the first day of school! When I saw this cutie pie file I knew right away that I had to make this cute card!

So here it is...
Here's a list of What was used:
Silhouette- Back To School
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools- Big Shot, Spellbinder (for the clouds)
Adhesive- ATG and dimensionals

Thank you all so much for stopping by I hope you've enjoyed my little card! Have a blessed Monday!!!!


4 comments:

  1. I love this card Raven. Clean and simple, love it and a Happy Birthday to your sister!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable, I love that little bus!!! Great job!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete