Monday, October 1, 2012

Alota LOVE!!!

Hey y'all!!! I don't know why I say y'all so much?!? In my defense I did live in Texas for a few years when I was a kid though. Does that count? I'm not sure but to this day I still say it. I know right?!? AH anywhoooo.

I'm super dooper excited to share my project with you this week. I am thinking about making a matching bookmark and I think I'm definitely leaning toward, "do that now status" on this one.

The challenge this week over at Alota Rubber Stamps is a theme challenge 
"Brighten up your Life"
Use something that brightens up your life on your card/project! It can be a candle, a sentiment/quote, colors, people etc., everything that brighten up your life! - (TAG CODE ALOTA92) Have fun!
 
All you have to do is create your card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your online Gallery using the keyword Alota92.

Well...if you stop by my blog on the regular you'll know I LOVE being a mom. By far my favorite thing in the whole world. So what brightens my life? My kids, being blessed to be a mamma to some amazing kiddos who drive me crazy and make me laugh all in the same nanosecond. I LOVE this family I've been gifted and I'm sure to thank my lucky stars everyday for them. Without further ado lemme show yall my card...


 
 Okay, yes being a mom to these AMAZING kiddos brightens my life BUT the whole changing diapers thing every 2 hours was NOT the highlight of my mommy career let me just say that RIGHT NOW!!! ;) So, even though I loved them being so small, and being in strollers, the not being able to communicate thing was difficult for ALL of us. lol
 I just love her wings I pulled my stickle out of hiding and put some diamond on her cutie pie wings.

Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black and Vintage Photo (Tim Holtz)
Embellishments- Buttons from PaperTrey Ink, Stickles (diamond), Pink Twine
Stamps- Lilly Ladybugs
Tools- Spellbinders scalloped octagon, octagon small
Paper- K&Company Designer Paper Baby Girl
Adhesive- ATG and dimensionals

Oh I have a winner from the twine comment love that I was giving away...


Very cute card! The twine on the right side is spaced out in one and tightened in the other. Fun game!

Linda
http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com
 
Linda please email me at thatsmerb at gmail dot com. I tried contacting you but I'm not sure you received it. ;)
 
Thank you all so much for stopping by please be sure to come on over and play along with us at Alota Rubber Stamps. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Raven this is totally gorgeous!Beautiful layering and the buttons are such a fun accent. Great work :)

    ReplyDelete