Thursday, October 4, 2012

PEACHY GOODNESS!!!! ECKKKK

Yall know every single month I say this is my favorite set, right?!?!? And I sound totally and completely redundant and kinda like a really bad car sales person! YUP I know what I sound like, trust me my voice gives me a headache on occasion. BUT...THIS REALLY IS MY FAVORITE RELEASE!!!!
 
My obsession with Peachy Keen Stamps started with some good old fashion faces. Yuppers it sure did and it has evolved from there. I find that I really enjoy coloring more so than I love putting those cutie pie faces on anything I can find. Although I still do that from time to time. ;)
 
Today's card is a favorite of mine...I was so excited to rip open (NO really I ripped the packaging because I was too excited to be patient, bad situation) the packaging and started inking these little guys...RIGHT AFTER I put the kids to bed.
Story of my life. ;)
 
Without further ado...
 This card is super fun!!! It is interactive. Who doesn't love an interactive card right? So there are different sentiment with this set (LOVE them all) and they are stamped all over the wheel and it turns. Super cool yeah.
And then this...was just a much better picture. Granite you cant see the cutie pie sentiment on the envelope but still a better picture.
 
Here's a list of What was used:
Cameo- Spinner card Silhouette store
Ink- Real Red, Turquoise, Basic Black and Old Olive, Memento tuxedo black
Embellishments- button, twine (both from previous PKS peachy picks kits)
Stamps- PK-142 Lil' Tweets Bird-day
Tools- 2", 1 3/4", 1 1/2" Circle punches
Paper- Imaginisce Birthday set
Adhesive- ATG, dimensionals, and sticky tape
 
Thank you all so much for stopping by. Please be sure to head on over and see what my DT sisters created for your viewing pleasure!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. SO sweet! I love these little birdies. You did an AWESOME job on this. Love that it is interactive too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol i understand i did the same thing when my washi tape came in the mail today! Your card is amazing! I totally want to make some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the birds. Loving that it's an interactive!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete