Saturday, November 10, 2012

Alota Trees

Hey everyone! If you are here for the Peachy Keen Thankful post click HERE!
 
Otherwise, I have a super fun project I wanted to share with you all today. I was over at my moms house this morning crafting with my sister and ma and made another fun Christmas card using Alota Rubber Stamps.
 
*Enabler alert* ARS is having a huge sale you must check it out here. Some of my favorite ARStamps are there including the Girl with Doll~LOVE HER, also the Ballerinas are really beautiful!
 
Lemme show ya what I mean about my card...
 
 
 BTW in case you all were wondering it is kinda freezing where I'm at! Like SNOW freezing!!! I LOVE it LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Nothing better than the changing of the weather! LOVE!!! ;) ANYWAY...
 
Here is a close up of the cutie pie girlie girl.
 
Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments- Gems (from my moms stash), Leather strap, green yarn (all from my moms stash sorry I don't know the name of the company. ;) Oh and Staples.
Stamps- Christmas Cuties With Inchies
Tools- Spellbinder die, Big Shot
Paper- Bo Bunny Vicki B Collection
Adhesive- ATG and dimensionals
Copics- E00,E000,R01,YR20,R20,YG41, YR61, G40, and E13

Thank you all sooo much for stopping by have a great Saturday!!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable. I'm going to have to find some time to go over to alota n participate in the project for this go around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! she is so cute & great job on embellishments...:)

    ReplyDelete