Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sweet Stamp Shop Guest Designer

 Hey everyone! I was so very excited to be asked if I would guest design for Sweet Stamp Shop for the month of November. Nicole who designs all of the stamps over at that cutie pie shop has some fun and whimsical stamps.

When I received this adorable
Dream Ocean
Set in the mail I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
So without further ado...
 

Zoe had a really fun project at school on Seahorses. SOOOO we jumped in the car and drove to the Aquarium. I used the starfish and sea shell from the set to make paper embellishments that are unique and fit the whimsy of this page so perfectly. :) I also used the steer knobs like I would have used washi tape.
 

*Fun Seahorse Fact: The male seahorse is the one that (as my 7 year old would say) "Makes the baby"
 
Here's a list of What was used:
Cameo- Seahorse Stories was spelt out using
Ink- Tim Holtz Vintage Photo, JoAnn's White pigment ink
Embellishments- Acrylic Paint~Grasshopper, Glimmer Mist~Sun Sisters. Bazzill Brass Brads in plum (Thank you Haidee) ;) Clear embossing powder (Stampin up)
Stamps- Dream Ocean
Paper- American Craft Grey cardstock (base) Echo Park Paradise Beach in both 6x6 and 12x12 Specifically; Sunshine #PB30007 and Hang Ten #PB30010
Adhesive-ATG and dimensionals
 

No comments:

Post a Comment