Sunday, December 16, 2012

Alota Rubber~Calendars

Happy Anniversary! No not you silly!

Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband. Not today or anything its next month but since a calendar is the current challenge over at Alota Rubber stamps I thought this was the perfect time to make him a little card for our special day.

Be warned: Girlie pink lovelies coming right up!
 
 
Yes he loves the color pink. HAHAHA totally kidding and he would probably be so NOT smiling if he saw this post but...he doesn't read my blog! BWAHAHAHA. His loss. Okay so today I decided to get all sentimental and make him a really pretty card. Nothing masculine going on over here! ;) But I did try to stay away from flowers and frill. A Little!
 
And "I think", I emphasise "I THINK" it is our 9th anniversary or something like that! And it's for the month of January see the calendar in the back but I left the numbers and the month blank because I don't remember our anniversary date. HAHA I know horrible! Yeah that's what I did (left it blank) not because my Cameo blade decided it didn't want to cut shortly after I was bragging about the fact that I use it virtually everyday and I haven't had to change the blade in almost a year! Remind me never to talk that girl up again. ;)

Here's a list of What was used:
Cameo- Calendar cut file silhouette store, font brush script ltc
Ink- Memento Tuxedo
Tools- Big shot, scalloped ovals, ovals (spellbinders), Flag dies (Jaded Blossom)
Paper- Paper Trey Ink, Echo Park Yours Truly
Adhesive- Dimensionals and Zig two way glue
 
Thank you all so much for stopping by! I hope you are having a great week!!!

1 comment: