Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Celebrate!

Hey everyone!!! Como esta? Bien! Good okay so since we've gotten that out of the way lol I wanted to just jump on and say I hope today you are celebrating your family and friends on this special day! For me Christmas is so much more than gifts and rushing around in the store. My kiddos normally get three gifts one from mom and dad, one from Santa (HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED HE NORMALLY GIVES THE BEST GIFT! WTHeck) and then one from Jesus. This isn't my idea actually my husbands ex-mother in law taught me this when my kiddos were very young. We've tried to stick to this tradition and I love it. We also pick a secret Santa for each other which is a lot of fun! So whatever your holiday celebrations include or what your traditions consist of I hope they are the best ever!!!
 
 
All my LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment