Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be Mine Valentine

Hi crafters!!! I wanted to take a minute and tell you all Happy Valentine's!!!! My babies and I had such a fun last couple of days making Alota Rubber Stamps Valentines for all of their classmates using the uber cute stamp set Galactic Friends. While they were making that I decided to whip this little gal together...
 
 
Here's a list of What was used:
Cameo- Super cute freebie file from My Scrap Chick Robot Valentine
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments- Twine from the twinery
Stamps- Be Mine, Valentine, For My Sweet all from the Valentine Words Set
Tools- Label punch from Stampin up, hole punch, Silhouette Cameo
Paper- All of the paper is Bazill and Echo Park
Adhesive- ATG and dimensionals
 
My baby boy also made some fun Valentines for his friends you wanna see???
You'll have to jog on over to my instagram picture because I don't remember how to get the picture uploaded to my blog. lol yeah its late and I just took some NyQuil.
:( Sorry y'all. Here is the link!
 
Thank you all so much for stopping by and I hope you had the best V-Day EVA!!!!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. aww too cute! i love his expression hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little tag!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete