Monday, February 11, 2013

One Little Dreamer ~ Sweet Treat

Hi beautiful crafters!!! How are you all today? I hope you are all doing well and getting ready for the Valentine's festivities to come in the next day!
 
I made a fun little card to share with you all today!

 
Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments- Black gems, sewing machine
Stamps- Love Never Melts and Elsa, Girl
Tools- Scalloped edge punch, Curly Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Full Heart Punch
Paper- All of the paper is from my paper stash but I think the pattern paper is Echo Park. :)
Adhesive- ATG as well as dimensionals.
 
Happy Valentine's my crafty friends I hope you are all having a great week!!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Raven!!
    How uber cute?!?! We used that awesome Echo Park Cardstock at our Valentine Crafte event last night---it is to the moon and back---especially the way that you used it:) be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete