Tuesday, December 24, 2013

In His Presents (Picture Heavy)

Hey beautiful crafters! I feel so blessed to be able to enjoy this special day once again. I think the birth of Christ is such a magical time of year! It really helps us to reflect and review and renew. I just adore it. So without further ado let me show you a project I made for my mother in law.
 
So a friend of mine gave me this picture frame and it has been sitting in my craft closet for about a year now.
 
 I was thinking of Christmas gifts to make and the perfect gift came to mind. So I had to make it. here is a walk through of basically what I did.
Yup, I know this is sideways.But it was from my phone and I don't feel like editing it at present. ;) Thank you for understanding! I got out my utility knife and started cutting...
This is the back!
 
 Then I cut some Vinyl from the silhouette store on my cameo!
 
 
 I looked it over and decided I needed to paint the frame red.
 Then I put it all together. But it was missing something...
So I cut out baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph! LOVE
 
 Sorry for the horrible lighting I took the pictures late at night when the kiddos were asleep because that's when I had the time to craft. ;)
 
 
May you have a blessed holiday season and "The Magic of Christmas is not in the presents but in His Presents" LOVE!!!
 
Love and Hugs,
Raven

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! now you've got me looking around my house for a frame I no longer use!!! I gotta make one for my Mother! thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVEEEE this!!! Great job friend!

    ReplyDelete