Friday, March 7, 2014

Challenge #1 at Pocket Page Challenges

I'm sooo excited yall! I started a challenge blog for all of us project life/snap/photo pocket crafters to inspire and create with eachother! The challenge blog can be found HERE.

Here is my spread for Week 9 as well a some close ups. ;) 


The challenge this week is to create stitching and/or a list on your spread! To read more check out the challenge blog HERE!

Here are some close ups...
 This is my favorite one. I took a piece of Clear craft plastic and used a paper piercer and my stampin up paper-piercing pack essentials Pack to make the small heart and then I stitched it with embroidery thread. 
 I used the same tools on all of these pierced projects. This one is my list. Its a list of the kiddos morning routine. 

 This one is just two holes super simple. ;)

This last one I just used the straight line from the same pack and stitched along the bottom of the text. The stamp sentiment is from Unity Stamps


No comments:

Post a Comment