Saturday, March 15, 2014

Project Life Spread Week #10

Hey beautiful crafters! I just wanted to take a minute and share my project life spread with you!

This is our week 10. ;) I'm pretty sure all of the cards used are from the Cut & Paste line. ;) P.S. I bought a ton of simple stories cards that I cant wait to share and make spreads with!!! SOOO EXCITED!






 I'm kinda in love with adding elements that are clear. They add such a fun layer and you can still see through. ;) This cutie pie stamp is from Unity it's a stamp set called Tiny Trinity. I stitched that heart!
 I cut these with my Cricut. I haven't used that thing in forever (shhh) don't tell anyone I'm a bad Cricut owner.
This is just a close up of one of my favorite cards. That sentiment is using another Unity stamp called time for…friends & wine.

If you want to enter the Pocket Page Challenge going on this week jog on over HERE! ;)

Love and creative blessings,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment