Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Pretty Cute Stamps!

Oh y'all I'm so excited! This is my very first post for the wonderful new Pretty Cute Stamps Design Team!!! I am so grateful to be a part of this fabulous team!

Have you seen the stamp sets? They are stinkin' adorable and they are made in the US and have that wonderful Peachy tint and fabo smell!!! ECK I'm in stamp heaven over here. 

Without further ado here is my very first post. 

I used the stinkin' adorable Just Chill stamp set along with the Dino-Mite stamp set for the sentiment. 

All of the paper is from Stampin' Up!


This little gem will go to someone, somewhere in this beautiful world as it will be taking a flight to Operation Write Home later this month. 

Hugs and creative blessings,
Raven

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Whoever gets this will love it - so thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get this background ... I love it.. I have a room outside that is decorated in the 50'60'...I love this card what a great job....

    ReplyDelete