Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps March Sneak Peek~Brace yourself...picture HEAVY! ;)

 Hey beautiful crafters! I am soooo excited to show you all this project. So I heard about this awesome new thing called Pocket Letter Pals (Click on the link if you want to learn more). I was just thinking I really want some penpals. So, now I have an excuse. 

I was so blessed to use the cutie pie set called Forest Friends which will be available next week. 
 I wanted to keep the entire pocket letter flowing with the same theme Forest Friends. 

This pocket contains stickers that I made using Square1 fabric adhesive, Pretty Cute Stamps (awesome arrows & Forest Friends) and Prismacolor Colored Pencils. 

With the paperclips I used the same fox stamp and made paperclips out of them so they are smaller than the stamps. 

This is another set of stickers using the same materials as described above. 

Then I stamped onto tags using the same stamp set. 

And here I cut out the stamped sentiments and put 2way glue on them so that whomever receives this will be able to reuse them. Behind them I added page flags because I'm in love with my planner at present! ;)

That's all she wrote family! I hope you are all having a great week!!! 

Hugs & Creative Blessings,
Raven

10 comments:

  1. Great project! Love the paperclips... is it shrink art that you used???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just learned about pocket letter pals...I know, a little late to the game! LOVE all your pockets and the little paperclips are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This project is so cute! I just sold my baseball card holders on ebay...nuts! I may need to get some new ones...fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making these Pocket Pals..and I love the idea of making images into stickers! you are so ink genious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those critters are so sweet. I love how you incorporated them in your project,. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project! So fun for someone to receive. I love it! (the stamp set is adorable too!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your projects Raven. What a great use of the stamps. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute--love the fox paper clips.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome PLP!!! I totally forgot that I could use my stamps for these! May I ask how you made the stamped items into stickers? I am not good at coloring things but I do have some great stamps that I could use. Also, what is two way glue? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete