Monday, March 14, 2016

Beautiful fabric goodness


Y'all I'm so excited that today is Monday! Do you ever have those just days where you are so excited and grateful to be alive?!?! I feel so blessed for all of the wonderful and not so wonderful parts of my life I can't even express my gratitude. 

I also have recently opened up my etsy store (www.etsy.com/shop/Ravenb) and I've decided to do Monday specials. Today's special is a beautiful fabric passport sized faudori. 



YUP you read that right. This little gem is available for $12.50 until Midnight tonight or until it sells out. I can't wait to package these little goodies. 

Thank you for your love and support. 

With love,
Raven

P.S. Would you be interested in videos on how I set up my faudori or on how to make them yourselves? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment