Thursday, April 14, 2011

McMahon Five Designs

Hey everyone! Another fabulous Thursday. I totally love Thursdays. Okay so today is another fabulous release from McMahon Five Designs.





 Isn't she just fabulous! I love her so! This is a page that I didn't write in because well I just love the image too much to ruin the page. I should also say that this all started with 2 sheets of white card stock. LOVE my acrylics these days.


This is my favorite digi to date. I just love the imagery. The picture says so much. Isn't it crazy and wonderful how art can do that. Totally open to interpretation!

This fabulous digi is from...
Live Wire

Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Printer ink (she's a fabulous digi), also vintage photo (Tim Holtz)
Embellishments- Three prima flowers I think (Sue?)
Tools- The book is hand bound with wire and using a crop-a-dile
Paper- The paper is just white cardstock
stamp- Live Wire
Adhesive- atg
color medium- I used a LOT of different copic markers (thank you sis) e00, e51, c1,c3,c5,y21,rv02, b60, r83,rv21, yg91, e31, e50, and r81
I also used acrylic paint lemon ice, bright pink, cloudless, leaf green, and grasshopper.

P.S. My computer is working again so expect tons of Cricut and SVG cuts to come woot woot!!!!

Thank you all so much for stopping by. Please head over to my dt sisters and see their fabulous projects.

8 comments:

  1. Seriously, acrylics on that?? WOWZERS Raven!! I love all that green and with the swirls in it too. Very ARTSY and creative. I can tell you have so much fun in your crafting =) Cute girl image too! Hope you're having a great week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty, creative, and artsy project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea for your project. So dainty and feminine. I love this image too....if you couldn't tell ;) Great job.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute pretty image! Love it very nice.

    TOri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job coloring and the overall effect is wonderful- yet again
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful project- I love the video- your journal is divine- I look forward to seeing more pages as you work on it! Love the image and love the swirls in the paint.

    ReplyDelete