Friday, August 26, 2011

Crafty Sprouts~Baby monsters?

I have babies on the brain recently. NO I am not pregos nor do I intend on having any more kids but since my youngest just started school I'm having tad bit of lonely mom at home syndrome. Just sayin lol

So that was the thought process behind this card I suppose. My "empty" nest. Please go on over and see what my DT sisters over at Crafty Sprouts created for your viewing please. They always have great projects!!!!


Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Basic Black from Stampin Up
Embellishments- Twine from Twistedsugartwine.com
Stamps- Monster kisses, PK-650 Just Baby Faces Assortment 
(I have this stamp from Stampabilities that I masked off and then stamped the pks faces inside of the head.) :)

Tools- Corner rounder that I just purchased from Creative Memories LOVE btw! Best corner rounder in town.
Adhesive- Atg and dimensionals

Thank you all so much for stopping by I hope you are having a great day!!!!

10 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card!! I just love it!!! :) Great job with the sentiments too!!
    Kimberly
    cutie.jensen at gmail.com
    hellocutiecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute! I love how you masked off the original face to stick in PKS faces :) What a great card and I love the sentiments!

    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh this is so cute!!! I love that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I love the twine bow you added.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love how fun these faces are. Great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it so cute. TFS.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww so cute!

    sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
    sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! Babies make everything look cute!!

    vick6740@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete