Friday, December 23, 2011

Crafty Sprouts

Hey hey hey its only two days away!!! ECK no, no I take that back double ECK!!! Our shopping is all done and I only had one person I forgot to make something for...THE HUBERS. Yeah lets keep that little secret between the two of us!!!! ;) Thanks lol

SO today would be Crafty Sprouts DT DAY but because of the holidays we are taking the day off!!!! But I still felt like whipping something up and I thought what better way to get his project and gifts finished by using a little Crafty Sprouts love!

 

Here's a list of What was used:
Ecraft- Nancy Happy Holiday (UMM THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE SVG SET) I really hope Nancy comes back and graces us with her presents some more. Does this look like Create a Critter? YES you say, its because Fancy Nancy designed CAC too!!! LOVE THIS!!!!
Ink- memento tuxedo black
Embellishments- twine, red stickles
Stamps- PK-755 Critter Faces SET A Large
Tools- stampin up scalloped border edge punch
Paper- Stampin up
Adhesive- 3L adhesive
Thank you all so much for stopping by. Don't forget to go over and visit Crafty Sprouts and we'll be back next week with another fabulous challenge!! :)

5 comments:

  1. That little bear is so cute! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! This card is filled with so much cute that my head nearly exploded! Love it! wish I had some kind of design software so I could use svg cuts too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable! Happy Holidays to you and your family!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete