Friday, February 10, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge #4

If you are looking for the Jaded Blossom stamp release please Click Here.

Ooooohhhh so excited to show you guys my project for today. All of the peachy gals did such an amazing job. We had a fabulous piece of photography as our source of inspiration...

Isn't it pretty? Makes me want to eat. RIGHT now.

I actually made three projects but this was the only one that turned out the way I had envisioned it lol. 

Here is my project for this week...
Its for my sons teacher! She's AMAZING!!!


Here's a list of What was used:

Fall Harvest Favor Boxes SVG Kit


Ink- Martha Stewart leaf bud and memento tuxedo black
Embellishments- red buttons and cola twine
Stamps- January SOTM, February SOTM and PK-263 Springtime Minis (For the "thank you")
Paper- Stampin up real red and old olive
Adhesive- atg and pop dots
Color Medium- White Gelly Roll Pen Medium Point (One of my dt sistas uses the white pen under the eyes I LOVE it and thought I'd try my hand at it I think I'm in love lol) Thanks Amanda!


Please come on over and play along with us!!!! Just Click HERE to join us!

11 comments:

  1. These turned out adorable, Raven!! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Raven!!! What a fun idea!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and super yummy looking project! I love it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project Raven! I almost made some 3D strawberries from a template I have! Yours is super yummy looking and I'm sure his teacher is going to LOVE them! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! The faces on the leaves... a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! The faces on the leaves... a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. RAVEN... these strawberries are amazing .. just like you!! LOVE them! BIG HUGS and Lots of Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. RAVEN... these strawberries are amazing .. just like you!! LOVE them! BIG HUGS and Lots of Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your son's teacher will love these...super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too cute!! I love those strawberries!!! I want to kick myself for not having SCAL or something like that because this is awesome!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete