Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Treats

Hey everyone! I really LOVE this challenge. BUT...yeah I said it BUT I don't eat candy. I'm trying not to have any kind of "treat" in our house because well...my poor body is expanding and NOT in a good way! So with that said, this is a treat box that I'm thinking of filling with gum. Gum isn't bad for you; right?

Yeah so anyhow I used the cutest set on this project called...Easter Treats! I just adore this set. I think it is my favorite out of all three of the Easter sets over at Jaded Blossom!

I ended up using my GASP Gypsy! I haven't used this thing in about a year! Give or take a month of two. But it helped me to realize how much I LOVE MY G!!!! Yeah pretty much love this machine!
Here's a list of What was used:
Cricut- Slumber Party
Ink- Basic Black (Stampin' Up)
Embellishments- Twine (Twisted Sugar Twine), Wobbles
Stamps- Easter TreatsPK-293 The Cornies Assortment
Paper- All of the paper is WorldWin Cut Mates
Adhesive- Atg and 3L adhesive

Thank you all so much for stopping by! I always love reading your comments!!! Please come on over and play along with us this month in the monthly challenge!!!

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love this cute little bunny :) Love how clean it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little containter! I am sure it will fit gum! I know what you mean about having all this candy around lOL

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. tooo cute chickie, love the cornie face ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet. Love the PKS face.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Cute Love the PKS Face you used.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. He he, what a cutie! Terrific job girl! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete