Monday, July 16, 2012

Alota changes...

Hey everyone! How are you?

I'm doing good, we are all doing pretty good over at my casa. Over the summer we have experienced quite a few changes. Summer is always a great time for change yeah?!?!?!? I think so too.

With change sometimes comes so much excitement too right!?! YES!!!! With that said it is with great excitement and honor that I get to announce I am the newest member of the amazing Alota Rubber Stamps Design team!!!! If you haven't seen their stamps you must run don't walk over and take a look. I have to be honest and tell you my Alota addiction started a few years ago when my sister bought one of their grab bags. I just so happened to be at her house when it came in and it was jam packed full of goodies we went online and bought 4 more grab bags that day lol. Yeah I know addiction level lol.

Here is one of my recent Alota projects. I hope you all like it. Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the web. ;)


Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Embellishments- liquid pearls, twine
Stamps- Girl With Doll (She is one of my all time favorites), Teeny Tag Greetings Stamp Set
Tools- Spellbinder dies, scalloped punch, sewing machine, distresser
Paper- This & That Graceful
Adhesive-ATG and dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Raven! I love the stiching. Your coloring is fabulous! COngrats on the new DT, they are very lucky to have such a talented crafter!
    Toodles,
    Monica
    www.monicascreativemadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge congrats Raven! That is so super exciting :) And what an adorable card too! Love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Raven! Great job on this adorable card:)

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful! Congrats. on your new design team!

    ReplyDelete