Monday, August 6, 2012

Snow what?!?!?!?!?!

Hi ho hi ho its off to snow we go...I know I know. It should be a while before we get started making Christmas projects? Yes, no; what is your take? I feel like us crafters are always behind when it comes to making Christmas cards. Okay I shouldn't be speaking for the entire Crafty community I should only speak for myself and I KNOW I am always behind when it comes to big holidays. Ugh every time I go into a craft store I see something else fabulous that I would like to create so when it comes to cards or decorating my home...well I go for the decorating! Yup that's me!

ANYWAYYYYY here is a project I made. I'm going and attempt one Christmas card a week from now until Christmas, wish me luck. ;)

Without further ado here is my project for today...
 I just kinda love snowmen! I collect them as a matter of fact. Well kinda. I don't really "collect" anything but I have a pinterest board specifically for snowmen lol. ;)
Now that I'm looking at it I think I should have added some white areas to the hat...oops I forgot. Maybe I'll do an update. But its still pretty cute in a clean and simple way.

Here's a list of What was used:
Cameo- Baking Memories Pattern Set
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps- PK-482 Winter Wonderland Face Assorment, PK-460 Happy Lashes Face Assortment, and PKS-09 Snow Girl
Paper- Various papers from my stash. The main base was Paper Trey Ink though. I know that one. ;)
Adhesive- ATG and dimensionals

Thank you all so much for stopping by! I hope you are going to get started soon on your Christmas or holiday projects!!! ;) I can't wait to pin them lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment